Being transparent: the struggles we had and the decision we made
Unfortunately, next year we will not be able to celebrate The Inbounder in Valencia as we had hoped.
This change of venue is due to the unexpected, negative, and short-sighted decision of the local government bureaus to not support a conference that has demonstrated national and international success but that’s still young and - logically - also seeking the support of public entities.
However, these difficulties, which delayed the official announcement of the second The Inbounder Global Conference, did not disappoint us. Instead it reaffirmed our decision to move forward and make The Inbounder one of the most important Digital Marketing events in Europe.
Finally, thanks to the support of the Madrid Council, The Inbounder found a new home: the Municipal Palace of Congresses.
(Image: Palacio Municipal de Congresos, Madrid)
Madrid may not have the sea like Valencia, but it is without a doubt one of the most beautiful European capital cities: full of energy, home to some of the most leading-edge companies and agencies in Spain, and it is a city looking towards the future and, therefore, very close in spirit to The Inbounder.
The Inbounder Global Conference 2018: the speakers
(Image: Aleyda Solis. The Inbounder Global Conference 2016)
At The Inbounder Global Conference 2018 there will be 24 keynote speakers, 19 of whom have already confirmed their presence:
- Jono Alderson, Principal Consultant at Distilled;
- Melanie Deziel, Branded Content Consultant & Founder of Overleap League;
- Valentina Falcinelli, Founder of Pennamontata;
- Gianluca Fiorelli, Strategic SEO Consultant & co-founder of The Inbounder;
- Oli Gardner, Co-founder of Unbounce;
- Mike King, Managing Director at Ipullrank;
- Cindy Krum, CEO at MobileMoxie;
- Peep Llaja, Co-founder of CXL & CXL Institute;
- Joanna Lord, CMO at Classpass;
- Ian Lurie, CEO & Founder at Portent Inc.;
- Lexi Mills, Managing Director at Marquis Communication;
- Samantha Noble, Founder of Biddable Moments;
- Wil Reynolds, Founder of Seer Interactive;
- Krista Seiden, Analytics Advocate at Google;
- Aleyda Solis, International SEO Consultant & Founder of Orainti;
- Marcus Tandler, Co-founder & Managing Director at Ryte;
- Ricardo Tayar, CEO & Founder at Flat101;
- Purna Virji, Senior Training Manager at Microsoft;
- Talia Wolf, Founder & Chief Optimizer at GetUplift.
And, trust me, the speakers that are still to be officially presented will make this keynotes list even greater.
The Inbounder Global Conference 2018: the topics and the format
The Inbounder’s mission is to be synonym of actionable digital marketing conference:
- We have not created The Inbounder to cackle at Marketing with speeches mostly made of smoke.
- We have not created The Inbounder to talk about the importance of Digital Marketing, because we already know it's important.
- We are not interested in preaching disruption, because we’ve already married it.
At The Inbounder we want to present the most advanced and cutting-edge ideas, strategies and tactics on how to do digital marketing, so that all of you can be one step ahead of your competitors.
Ideas, strategies and tactics that you can apply immediately in your business and that will give you that competitive advantage you are looking for.
We will talk in-depth about everything Digital Marketing: from SEO to Social Media, Branding to Storytelling, Analytics to Conversion Rate Optimisation, Inbound Marketing to upcoming trends that we must prepare ourselves and our companies for.
As every speaker is a keynote, we won’t split the conference into several tracks, so you won’t miss any of their sessions.
It will be two days of full immersion and you may feel tired after them, but deeply satisfied and ready for your next working challenges.
Don’t worry, though, at The Inbounder you will also have plenty of occasions to have fun and network with the all the other delegates and the speakers themselves. We are already brainstorming about parties.
The Inbounder Global Conference 2018: the right space for women in tech
There has been a lot of discussions about offering diversity and equality in the Digital Marketing industry this past year.
Without having to enter into the details of the debate, at The Inbounder we agreed that one of our missions must also be to give women in tech the recognition and visibility they undoubtedly deserve.
For this reason, we have consciously decided to present a 50/50 agenda, being sure that this decision would not be considered just a poser’s move. With experts like Aleyda Solis, Melanie Deziel, Cindy Krum and all the women speaking at our event, I’m sure you will agree that they are not included just because of their gender, but because they are some of the greatest experts in their fields.
It’s not doing positive politics, it’s simply being intelligent and fair.
The Inbounder Global Conference: the tickets price
Normally a conference like The Inbounder has tickets with prices that easily exceed €1,000.
However, we also know that such a high price for a ticket is prohibitive for the big majority of people, and what matters to us most is you, and giving you the opportunity to learn from the best Digital Marketing experts.
For this reason, the full price of The Inbounder 2nd edition tickets will not exceed €400.
During the initial sales period you will be able to buy your entry at a discounted price for limited time with the Super Early Bird offer for €99 and then the Early Bird offer for €199.